Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators
What is a Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator?
A Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator is an elevator that is powered by air!
Some Features of the Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator include:
- No pit excavation, hoist-way, or machine room required.
- Installation in one to two days.
- Ideal for new and existing homes due to the minimal footprint required to accomodate the structure.
- Self-supporting structure: the elevator is capable of freestanding on any level ground surface.
- Modern design allowes 360 degree visibility without cables or pistons that block vision.
- Extremely smooth starting and stopping operation
- There are three main components to the transparent, self-supporting vacuum elevator:
Exterior Cylinder: Made up of an aluminum frame and polycarbonate panels.
Elevator Car: Made of steel, which houses the brake and safety mechanisms along with the proprietary seal located on top of the car.
Suction Assembly: Located on top of teh upper cylinder. Houses the turbine engines, valves, and the PVE control Board.
In the event of a power failure, the elevator cab automatically descends slowly to the lowest level and teh electromechanical door opens to allow passengers to exit.
Fully Equiped with a full set of car locking devices for each landing.
ASME A 17.7 Code Compliance Certified.